Apply for UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students 2019
UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students 2019 – The University of the West of England, Bristol offers more than £100,000 worth of scholarships for international students each year. This includes the Chancellor’s Scholarship wherein the recipient will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Development Office and other departments.
The recipient will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
University of the West of England Bristol, UK
Level/Field(s) of Study
Any Postgraduate Programme offered at the University except MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics, PhD‘s and continuing professional development courses
Number of Scholarships
1 for September 2019
50% tuition fees for one academic year
To be eligible for the scholarship:
• Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
• Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
• Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
• Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
• Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
• Provide official transcripts at the time of application
You mush have received an offer for a Master’s Programme at UWE in order to apply for this scholarship. Students can apply via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the scholarship task.
28 Apr 2019 (annual)
Study in: London, UK
Course starts Sept 2019
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.