Transform Together Scholarships for International and European Union (non-UK) Students 2019
Transform Together Scholarships 2019 – Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2019/20 academic year.
Sheffield Hallam University in UK
Field(s) of Study
All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships
International and European Union (non-UK) students
Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
For postgraduate courses which are two years or more in length, the 50% discount will only be applied to the first year’s fees.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
• be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
• postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
• undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
• have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
• be self-funding your studies
• be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
How to Apply
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have received an offer for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year.
If you have not yet applied for a course, please visit the online prospectus to find a course and apply. When you have accepted an offer to study on a course, you can apply for a scholarship online by the deadline – 31 May 2019 for September 2019 entry.
31 May 2019 (annual)
Study in: Sheffield, UK
Course starts Sept 2019
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.