Apply for Inuka Fellowship for African Women in Rwanda 2019
Inuka Fellowship for African Women in Rwanda 2019 – World peace initiative is now accepting applications for the Inuka Fellowship for African Women 2019. This fellowship is available to the candidates who must be 22- 35 years old at the time of submitting the application.
Through the program, you will get to form bonds with fellow African women; support each other on a deep journey of inner self-discovery and master emotional intelligence through the practice of meditation and mindfulness with the individual commitment to sustainable world peace.
This fellowship is open to pursuing a degree program.
This fellowship will be awarded in all subjects.
The fellowship covers: Accommodation, Catering, Local Transportation within the host country, Partial or Full airfare sponsorship from home country.
African Women are eligible to apply.
Number of Awards
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements:Candidates must be 22- 35 years old at the time of submitting the application to be eligible for sponsorship.
- Candidates must have good proficiency in written and spoken English language
- Candidates should be optimistic, open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace
- Candidates must have submitted their formal application by 14th April 2019
- Candidates must have completed the 21 days of the self-development program to be eligible for interview. After the interview, candidates will be required to complete the remaining 21 days of Self Development Program to be considered for the fellowship.
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants need to do register through the given link:
April 19, 2019