Apply for SCU International Women in STEM Scholarship, Australia 2019
SCU International Women in STEM Scholarship 2019 – The Southern Cross University is delighted to announce the SCU International Women in STEM Scholarship. this application is available for new female international students.
this application aims to attract new female international students wanting to study a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree from the School of Environment, Science, and Engineering or School of Health and Human Sciences.
The studentships are available to undergraduate Coursework students.
The studentships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
Number of Awards
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- The applicant is a female international onshore student wanting to study a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree from the School of Environment Science and Engineering or School of Health and Human Science at the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus only.
- The student is not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand.
- The student must have high academic performance in maths and science and meet the minimum admission requirements of the University, including English language proficiency.
- Students must successfully complete all units in their first session, by obtaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the opportunity .
For this application , Apply to study a full postgraduate coursework degree from the School of Environment Science and Engineering or School of Health and Human Sciences at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
How to Apply: Follow the instructions on the SCU International Women in STEM application which you can find on SCU International’s downloads page.
Open for 2019