Apply for CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarship
CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships – Are you an international student aspiring to study at Germany on a scholarship, then you don’t have to worry anymore as this post contain the necessary detailed on how to apply for CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships.
Charles Darwin University (CDU) offers the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships to international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement and who are seeking to
commence an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree at CDU.
Charles Darwin University, Australia
Level/Field(s) of study:
- Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships:
25% or 50% of the tuition fee. The tuition scholarships apply to the
tuition fees for the full duration of the degree.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Eligible Applicants must:
- Submit a demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
- Must meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement
- Hold an offer of admission to the degree at CDU for Semester 2, 2019
- Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Submitted a completed application for the scholarship by 1 May 2019 for commencement in Semester 2, 2019
- Not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship.
Please Note: The VCIHAS scholarships are very competitive and meeting the minimum eligibility standards described above does not guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship.
How to Apply:
To apply, you must complete the scholarship application form and submit it together with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU. Deadline for applications is 1 May 2019 for commencement in Semester 2, 2019.
Deadline: 1 May 2019 (annual)
Study in: Australia
Course starts Semester 2, 2019
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.