Padova International Excellence Scholarship Programme 2019
Padova International Excellence Scholarship Programme 2019 – The University of Padova offers scholarships to highly talented prospective students wishing to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completely held in English in Padova, So take note of this opportunity.
- University of Padova, Italy
Field(s) of Study:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees completely held in English offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships:
- 24 Excellence Scholarships are available plus 20 scholarships are awarded to the most talented students of specific degree courses provided by single Departments of the University of Padova. See the call of applications for more information.
- Highly talented prospective international students from all over the world
- The scholarship includes a subsistence allowance of € 12.000,00 (gross amount — minus the taxes owed to the Italian State) and a tuition fee waiver.
- The scholarships will be offered for 1 academic year. Renewals could be granted upon specific merit conditions, but are not necessarily guaranteed.
To be eligible, you must:
- • not have an Italian nationality
- • hold a non-Italian secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s degree applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degree applicants)
- • pre-enrol to any degree course completely taught in English at the University of Padova within the deadline (see the Call for Applications)
How to Apply:
You will be automatically considered for the selection procedure if you meet the eligibility criteria. There is no separate application to be filled out or additional specific documents to be submitted besides those indicated in the Calls for applications of the chosen course. Most deadlines for English courses is 28 February 2019.
- 28 February 2019 (annual)
Study in: Italy
Course starts September 2019
It is important to read the General Call for Applications and visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application system and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.