Apply for UWL International Ambassador Scholarships 2019
UWL International Ambassador Scholarships – This Scholarship is open to all eligible candidates that are desiring to study outside his/her country, read through the procedures on how to apply for UWL International Ambassador Scholarships .
The International Ambassador Scholarship recognises and provides financial support for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for the University of West London.
- University of West London, UK
Field(s) of Study:
- Any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London
Number of Scholarships:
- Non-EU International Students
- Scholarships are worth up to £5,000. The scholarship provides a discount against the cost of tuition for the first year of study only.
Applicants must be:
- A self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student (please note: EU applicants are not eligible).
- An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL. This means, you must have already applied for a course of study at this University and you must have already received an official offer from one of our Admissions Officers.
The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
How to Apply:
To be considered for the scholarship, you must have been offered a place to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London.
The deadline for the intakes are as follows:
- For courses starting in January applications must be received by 30 November
- For courses starting in May applications must be received by 31 March
- For courses starting in September applications must be received by 30 June
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.