How to Apply for ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA 2019
ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA 2019 – International students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit may apply for the International Cultural Service Program (ICSP).
The ICSP scholarship has a cultural service component which requires students to give presentations about their home country to children, community organizations, and UO students, faculty and staff.
Field(s) of Study
- Eligible programmes offered at the University
Number of Scholarships
- International students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit
Tuition-waiver scholarship ranging from 0 – 15 non-resident academic credits per term.
- Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon. New students must apply for admission to the UO for 2019-20 by 15 January 2019.
- Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
ICSP students agree to complete 80 hours per year of cultural service as required by the program.
How to Apply
To apply for admission scholarship deadline for applications is 1 February 2019.
Applications are currently closed.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.