Apply for International Development Scholarships at University of East London 2019
International Development Scholarships 2019 – The International Development Scholarship in association with International Students House (ISH) is a combined tuition fee, residential and maintenance scholarship offered to an international student from selected developing countries who intends to make a positive contribution to the development of their home country as result of completing the MSc NGO and Development Management Programme, who would otherwise be unable to pursue the Programme for financial reasons.
University of East London, UK
Field(s) of Study
MSc NGO and Development Management Programme
Number of Scholarships
Only one scholarship is awarded.
The scholarships are targeted for students from Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Burundi, Somalia
The Scholarship will include the following:
• Return flights (Booked by UEL)
• Tuition Fees
• Single room accommodation at ISH
• Subsistence(including food and travel): £550 per month
To be eligible for the International Development Scholarship, applicants must:
- First apply online for the MSc NGO and Development programme. The application will be assessed and if you are successful, the International admissions office will send you an International offer letter at UEL
- Hold a high 2.1 (Second Class Upper) qualification with a 67%+ overall percentage or equivalent
- Have a minimum two years’ work experience for an NGO
- Be a national of one of the following countries: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Burundi, Somalia
- Intend to return to your home country on completion of the course in order to put your studies into practice
- Be able to demonstrate that you would otherwise be unable to pursue the course for financial reasons
Only applicants who hold an admission offer for the MSc NGO and Development Management Programme by 7 June 2013 can apply for this scholarship.
The deadline for scholarship applications is 1 July 2013.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.