Apply for University of Sydney Faculty of Science Scholarships for Students 2019
University of Sydney Faculty of Science Scholarships 2019 – The Faculty of Science offers a limited number of full-time postgraduate research scholarships to outstanding international students wishing to undertake a research doctorate degree (PhD) in the Faculty of Science.
University of Sydney, Australia
Field(s) of Study
PhD Degree Programme under the Faculty of Science
Number of Scholarships
Tuition fees plus stipend
- Be currently enrolled in the final year of a four-year Bachelor’s degree in Science or relevant discipline, or an equivalent degree (such as a combined Bachelors/Honours/Masters degree), at an international university (a non-Australian university). The final year of the degree must include a research component which accounts for a minimum of 25% of the year;
- Have achieved a GPA greater than 85 or an average A grade, or have a relevant subject specific GPA of 90, or equivalent;
- May not be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency in Australia;
- Be commencing full time postgraduate study at the University for the first time;
- Not be in receipt of any other tuition fee scholarship;
- Successfully complete their 4th year of their current Bachelors Degree in Science meeting the academic requirements of the scholarship and complete in time to commence studies at the University of Sydney in the relevant year and research period.
To be considered for the Dean’s International Postgraduate Research Scholarship for commencement from July to October 2016 (Research Periods 3 and 4) applicants must apply to Doctor of Philosophy in the Faculty of Science via the online course application and apply to the Dean’s International Postgraduate Research Scholarship via the online scholarship application, by 30 November 2015.
30 Nov 2015 (annual)
Study in: Australia
Course starts Semester 2, 2016
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.