Apply for Therle Drake Postgraduate funding for International Students in New Zealand 2019
Therle Drake Postgraduate funding for International Students in New Zealand 2019 – Looking for a scholarship to support your postgraduate study? Applications are open for the Therle Drake Postgraduate Scholarship organized by the Victoria University of Wellington.
The purpose of this application is to provide financial help to the New Zealand and international candidates to pursuing the postgraduate degree program at the university.
Award is available to study the postgraduate degree program
The successful applicant will receive the amount worth up to $12,000
Number of Awards
One scholarship is available
The grant is available for New Zealand and international citizens
The university will provide all the following:
- The successful applicant will receive the amount worth up to $12,000.
- How it Works: The sponsorship will support the candidates for postgraduate classical performance overseas study.
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and international citizens are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study postgraduate degree program in the subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
To be eligible for the opportunity , the applicant must be a New Zealand or international citizen. Candidates must have enrolled for a full-time postgraduate degree program at the university.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the opportunity . The application will be available approximately one month before the closing date.
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Applicant must submit a letter outlining the project and its benefit to their career plans.
- A detailed budget.
- Copies of any communication with the host person or organization overseas.
- A supporting statement from the principal supervisor.
How to Apply
To be considered for the opportunity , the applicant needs to submit the application to study at the university.
The deadline for this application is March 31, 2019