Apply for Bristol MBA International Scholarship 2019
Bristol MBA International Scholarship 2019 – The University of the West of England Bristol is offering 50% tuition scholarships to outstanding international students who wish to pursue an MBA Degree at the University.
University of the West of England Bristol, United Kingdom
Level/Field of Study
Full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Students classed as overseas for fees purposes
Number of Scholarships
There are 4 scholarships available for September 2016 start and 2 scholarships available for January 2017 start.
50% of tuition fees
- have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application
- successful candidates when accepting the scholarship will need to prove that they satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fee
Applications are currently closed.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition.
Application for the full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme can be made online by selecting the ‘Apply for this course’ option on the web page.
To be considered for the Scholarship, applicants will need to cover the following points in their personal statement which should accompany the programme application:
- Why an MBA, not any other programme, could help you in your professional development?
- Why you are applying to the Bristol MBA? Why it is particularly interesting to you?
For September 2016 start, the submission deadline is 30 April 2016 while for January 2017 start, the submission deadline is 13 November 2016.
Study in: UK
Course starts Sept 2016/Jan 2017
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.