Commonwealth Scholarship for Integrative Sciences and Engineering at NUS Graduate School 2019
Commonwealth Scholarship 2019 – The Commonwealth Scholarship is awarded to talented students with an aptitude for innovative, high calibre PhD research.
NUS Graduate School
Field(s) of Study
Phd Programme in Integrative Sciences and Engineering
Number of Scholarships
All students from any Commonwealth country
The scholarship includes a monthly stipend up to 4 years of the PhD studies (or up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier), full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years and other allowances including computer allowance, book allowance, conference allowance.
• All students from Commonwealth countries and meet the NGS requirements are eligible to apply.
• Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
• Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
• GRE is compulsory for all except for applicants from NUS or NTU. Note that GATE is NOT acceptable.
• TOEFL is compulsory (ONLY applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English).
Applications for AY 2016/2017, Semester 2 will open 30 March 2016.
ONLY Online Applications are accepted. All supporting documents, together with a printed copy of the application form are to be submitted by post to the Graduate School.
The application from the Commonwealth Scholarships will follow the application deadline of the NGS Scholarship.
15 May 2016
Study in: Singapore
Course starts January 2017
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.