SCUT Chinese Government funding for Chinese University Program and Silk Road Program 2019
SCUT Chinese Government funding for Chinese University 2019 – The Chinese Government funding for Chinese University Program and Silk Road Program is now available for all Non-Chinese students.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
South China University of Technology
Master or Doctorate degree level
Total RMB 6,500
Each Scholarship Recipient will be received the following:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition, and fee for accommodation;
- Monthly Living allowance:
- Master’s degree students: RMB 3,000
- Doctorate degree students: RMB 3,500
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance for International Students in China.
- Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese nationals are invited to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: award is available at any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Non-Chinese national who may not be in receipt of any other types of scholarship at any universities in China are eligible to apply for the program.
- Education background and age limit: Applicants studying to earn a Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35. Applicants studying to earn a Doctorate degree must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
How to Apply
Applications must be completed by the following steps:
Step 1: Apply at: http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/
- Agency No: 10561 Type Category: B
- Download <APPLICATION FORM FOR CHINESE government award> (pdf) and Print two copies.
Step 2: Apply at: http://scut.edu.cn/apply
- Submit <APPLICATION FORM FOR CHINESE government award> (pdf) to the system.
- All the master’s or doctoral applicants should contact supervisors from professional school in SCUT via mail or interview.
- The applicants, who pass the assessment by supervisors, please ask the supervisors to sign a <pre-acceptance letters>.
Step 3: Following <The Checklist of SCUT Chinese Government application Material> to prepare your application material. Then please deliver your paper document to the Admissions Office of School of International Education, SCUT.
- Supporting Documents: You will be required to submit the following: SCUT application form for foreign students, Front Page of Passport, Visa Page, Highest diploma or Pre-graduate Certificate, Academic transcripts, A study or research plan, Two recommendation letters, A pre-acceptance letter of supervisor, The applicants of PhD have to submit Abstract(s) of Graduation Thesis(es) or Published Paper(s), One cassette records for those applying to music programs, Foreigner Physical Examination Form, Regarding Language Certificate.
- Admission Requirements:To be eligible for the opportunity applicants need to take admission at the university.
- Language Requirement:The English language is required for English-Medium Programs (only for non-English speaking countries). TOEFL IBT 80 or above and IELTS 6.0 above or above
March 31, 2019